I have started my journey as web developer in September 2003. From that time I solved many issues, wrote thousands lines of code, got familiar with lot of technologies and became confident with PHP & Laravel. I used to be full-stack developer, but from 2016 I am shifted to backend and not looking back.
Here is a short breakdown of my experience:
- In 2005 I started project "CN Group" - an online magazine about web-development, with friends and like-minded people we wrote educational articles and publish them in form of offline app. That project is abandoned and forgotten long ago, but it give me a huge leap in my knowledge, I started developing with PHP and MySQL.
- From 2005 till 2008 I worked as freelance web-developer in Dubai, mostly for real-estate agencies and media companies (Dubai Invest, Stars Dome Realty, Media & I, Russian Emirates - to mention some)
- From 2008 till 2010 I've switched my passion to photography, got amazing experience, met a lot of new people and made many great shots.
- From 2010 till 2013 got back to web-development and worked for real-estate agencies mostly.
- From 2013 till 2016 got involved into my sister's cattery business, she cared about cattery and I cared about website, marketing, photography and sales. Meanwhile I also worked as full-stack developer for small local businesses.
- From February 2017 till now I am working for G1 Software as backend developer, I am working in a team of experienced and talented people, we have many interesting projects, but I working primarily on three of them: Activity Control, Guest Control and Drugs Tracking System.
I also have side project Emicats on which I am working when I have time and mood since 2014. I redone it already three times and it is again under next major rewamp on latest Laravel and Vue. You can get source codes of Emicats on GitHub.